Monday 16 May 2011

Superhero/Spiderman Conundrum...

   A friend of my mums has a little boy who likes superheroes, Spiderman in particular. As soon as I heard the words "superhero" and "6 year old birthday", I was hooked and immediately left the conversation and disappeared into my head with a stupid grin on my face. After coming up with half a dozen really fun ideas I actually had a think about it in a more logical fashion. Do I go "Superhero!" with red, yellow and blue; or "Spiderman!" with red, blue and white? There are far more commercial products to buy for the everyday K-Mart Spiderman party, but there is so much more you can do with the general superhero theme...

 {Spiderman tablescape}

{Superhero tablescape}

   In the end I'm going to go out of my way to create two options for the lucky mum, and she can have the difficult task of deciding. I'm going to also split up these two ideas so instead of one giant post, I'll put it in a Superhero post and a Spiderman post and you can leave a comment on the one you like best!

P.S.
   The Spiderman image is curtesy of squidoo, and  the superhero image is from Frosted Events.

1 comment:

  1. The decorations are fantastic! You're great! I was wondering Where did u get the centerpieces? My sons bday is coming up and I can't seem to find it.

    ReplyDelete