Thursday 26 May 2011

Incredible Hulk Dip


   I just had a brainwave that I have to share, and I know that this is more of a note than a blog post, but my big idea I want to share is still in the works. But first, Incredible Hulk dip!! It came to me when I was pondering the reasons why there aren't more green corn chips out on the market, and it probably has something to do with the fact that people have a thing against food being the wrong colour to that which they perceive is the norm. Anyway, the concept is green corn chips and beetroot dip. Green for his skin and purple for his shorts! Green and purple are the hulks colours because he is a not-so-good-guy good guy, and all true superheros are in solid primary colours. But that was my brainwave, Hulk dip, and I'll get back to putting together tomorrows blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment