Friday 12 August 2011

My birthday... finally

   I know that in the last post I said I would try to do this more often, but the June/July period was such an emotional and physical drain that I kept putting it off- and then my keyboard broke! So, I have plugged a keyboard into my laptop and am getting back on the blogging horse.


    It was my 27th birthday on the24th of June, and I already knew I was going to need to make sugar flowers for another cake project, so I used my own birthday to learn/practice making roses. MANY roses later and I had my beautiful purple/grey buttercream covered devil's food cake with raspberry filling and topped with a small posey of red roses.


    To go with it I also made a dozen cupcakes with mini rose buds.


    I went out to party, ate well, drank lots and all in the company of friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment