Wednesday 8 June 2011

The cake idea...

   The girl who I was putting the "Let Them Eat Cake" idea together for is now having her party at an awesome club that would drawn out any attempt a guest could make to have a theme, so I have embraced the decor of the club as a theme and the birthday girl's love of girly and pink as a guideline to follow.

{the venue, isn't it beautiful?}

   I have spent awhile thinking about what I am personally capable of and what cake I would like to make her and how big a cake 30 people can eat... In the end I decided on two tiers done mad hatter style wonky and it had to have some sort of flowers or plant life with parallel lines and dots and swirls. All in pinks. And gems. And silver...


   To much? I think not! Probably going to have to go with faux flowers though as I don't personally have the time to make a hand full of sugar ones...


P.S.
   Sorry I haven't been posting as of late, I got a job that's leaving me drained most days and I just had a traumatic pet death. Still have to plan my own b'day celebrations, yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment